Sunday, May 20, 2012

an excuse...

No one likes excuses but I feel I should give you one for my absence. Life has been... crazy. The best way to explain is through Cell phone pictures.
 

  
 
 
 

Delilah was a busy kid, very busy, but she didn't climb or do dangerous things James I spend the majority of my day just keeping him alive.

and making sure he doesn't kill his sister, this is what he pulled out of her hair when they were fighting over a pillow.

Oh... and he doesn't let me sleep, note the dark circles.
Know that even though I am absent here I am doing well and surviving. I haven't given up on my 30 before 30 goals and have in fact already done two races this year and go to the gym 4-5 times a week (gotta love childcare). I don't know when I will start blogging regularly again but for now as soon as the kids are in bed I'm spent. 

5 comments:

Anna said...

ahhhh Isn't he adorable....
:) Boys are so much work that way. :) Girls are mentally exhausting. So you are being exhausted physically and mentally...I can't believe you can go to the gym. :) You are amazing

~GINGER~ said...

WOW! Neither of my boys climbed like THAT! I've always feared them climbing on the stove/oven. GOOD LUCK, chica!! I love the pictures and the update!!

Eve said...

The gym is so my saving grace. It especially was when Van was James' age. I can't believe that hairball! Reminds me of my childhood.

Misty Choate said...

I totally know how you feel. Boys are so CRAZY when they can finally walk and get into things. At least hes cute huh? BTW he and Izzac have the same curls on the back of their heads. SO.STINKIN.CUTE!

red said...

You rock. Calvin climbs up the fridge (or opens it and puts chocolate syrup in his hair) Sorry about he fighting, it's pretty much what my kids spend their ENTIRE day doing (or begging to go outside) Love u :)