Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines decorations

I love holiday decorations. The last few years the only holiday we decorate for is Christmas, and I feel bad about it, because I know Delilah would LOVE it. One afternoon when James was sleeping D wanted to make Valentines (she wants to make Valentines year round). So I grabbed a bunch of scrapbook paper I wasn't to fond of and cut out a bunch of hearts for her. As she was gluing I thought "She better not glue them to the wall" then another thought ".... hey we should glue these to the wall." Delilah was in heaven as she was sticking them to the wall.. .. she was also singing Feliz Navidad.
If I had of known they would be this cute I would have picked cuter paper. I tried to take one off and yes, it will be a disaster to remove them but nothing a little water and elbow grease won't take care of. For how much Delilah loved this simple decoration, I think I will try to do it more often.

2 comments:

grandma blair said...

I think your papers are very Valentiney
so cute.

Samion Eric said...

Your blogs are totally worth giving time and energy.
Valentine Games