Friday, February 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: February

Once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day! 
I've titled this month "These are a few of my daily things" James developed a bad respiratory infection so we stayed home watching TV and not doing much. 
Nebulizer for James used once every 4 hours for the little tyke :(
I love my camera and d loves the lens cap
Roku: This is an amazing little box that streams channels to your TV mainly use it for Netflix. I don't know how we lived without it, especially on days like today.
Go UTES!! That fresh values card has worked at the kroger in SC and now the one here in MI, I will NEVER take it off my key chain.
This is an old school baby monitor but for some reason it is AMAZING you can hear a pin drop in James room and I crank it right now so I can hear his breathing.
I love my pepper mill :) that's all
I'd like to say I used this today but I didn't but I did put it away :)

4 comments:

Max said...

thank you for sharing. love you.

Lauren and Carter said...

I love that lamp.

grandma blair said...

those are 10 very important things. Love you

red said...

Such sweet little ones. Sometimes when they're sick it's so fun to have a really great reason to just snuggle all day. I hope he's feeling all better now. And you're amazing for putting away your chi. I can never remember to put it away :) love u!