Sunday, January 1, 2012

30 before 30

Well I've finally got to writing my 30 before 30 checklist. I'm excited about it, this is going to be my year. Since August of 2006 I have been trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or nursing, I think it's time for a little me time. I'm excited to finally have a dead line, some of theses things have been on my mental to do list for a LONG time. So here's to the last year in my 20's!!
The plan is to post a monthly update on the 17th of each month.... here we go.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I love it, especially #10, it has been waaayy too long!

Misty said...

This list rocks. Good luck!

Anna said...

Awesome list!!!! You can do it!!!

Suz said...

Awesome idea- I think I am goin to make a list of my own now too! (and probably take some of your ideas too!)

Max said...

This looks like a good, solid, practical list. Although it would have been easier when you were nine, almost 10, it sure beats 59 going on sixty!
Proud of you!

grandma blair said...

I love your list, I started to cry and couldn't stop when I read the one coming to Utah.... Maybe I really do miss you guys WAY more than I think I do. So excited. Lets put that on there twice.